PROFESSIONAL PARACHUTE EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES
PRECISION AIRWORK consultants are parachuting subject matter experts with operational expertise in health and safety factors, training and operational procedure both at military and civilian parachuting. Our consultants independently review matters impartially to assist the court when expert advice is needed. See our parachuting expert witness about us page. Our job is to form an opinion and, where necessary support that opinion during the course of litigation
- Injury caused by parachutist hitting public property and causing damage
- Inadequate parachute training lead to the parachutist being injured - Military parachuting
- Parachute display accident when a member of the public was injured
- Tandem parachute jump lead to the passenger suffering a broken leg
- Parachute collision resulting in serious injury
"If you have had a parachute related accident or third party claim we would be happy to assist your legal representative with our expert advice"
Military Parachuting Expert Witness
- Vastly experienced in the facilitation, instruction and examination of military parachuting techniques and procedures. Our consultants can assist the court on all civilian and military parachuting incidents.
Civilian and Display Parachuting Expert Witness
- Vastly experienced in parachute displays, tandem and advanced free fall techniques our consultants can assist the court on all civilian and military parachuting incidents. Our team hold current worldwide industry recognised parachuting qualifications.
Accidents do happen, then what?
As an expert parachute witness, we have the expansive knowledge and experience in the field of military and civilian parachuting beyond that expected of a layman to practically assist the court. We pride ourselves on meticulous attention to detail when analysing evidence and producing easily digestible, comprehensive reports for the court when dealing with technical cases. This would normally include from our selves -
- Factual evidence supplied in the expert’s instruction, which requires expertise in its interpretation and presentation
- Other factual evidence which, while it may not require expertise for its comprehension, is linked inextricably to evidence that does
- Explanations of technical terms or topics
- Hearsay evidence of a specialist nature
- Opinions based on facts adduced in the case